Friday, December 18, 2009

The Real Thing

Hello all,

I am back safe and sound from the final section of my semester long NOLS course. It is hard to believe that 94 days ago i wrote of my fears and thoughts about what would happen here. Now it is here and gone and i find myself trying to figure out just exactly where it went.

In the following blogs to come i hope to recap my trip as best i can with words. It has been a unique one filled with struggles, memories, fun times, and adversity. I want to begin with thanking God and all of you for one reading this as well as supporting me in any way shape or form. If it were not for the strong body of support i received in the field from my family here and those outside the NOLS walls this successful finish would not have happening.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment